Friday, March 13, 2009

Week 6: Juxtaposition (Part 2)

Juxtaposition in Poetry
Gotta admit, it's been awhile since i wrote my last poem. The last time I wrote a poem was when I was in my English Literature class. That was when I was in form 5 of my high school years and I wasn't really good at it anyway~ :)



Chili - LOVE

Love can be so hot,
and yet only for awhile;
Like a bite of a chili,
The hotness only last for a few seconds.



Fast Car - LIFE

Drive it fast,
Drive it slow;
Anyway you want it,
You control the excitement of your life.



Ice Cream - PAIN

Life is like an ice cream,
Yes it's sweet;
But wait when it melts,
Every drop is like tears of pain.



Credit Cards - LOVE / LIFE

Money can buy love,
Money can buy life;
But in the end,
Will you pay all the bills?



Time - HAPPINESS

The time goes round,
Repeating everyday;
So does happiness,
That'll come day by day.



Duckling & Kitten - LOVE / PAIN

A duckling and a kitten,
Both feel the pain to understand each other;
But the truth is,
Love that brought them together.



Man / Women - TRASH

She is just a litter on a breeze,
Floating to wherever the wind takes her;
Finding the right place that suites her,
A place where trashes are belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment